Are you looking for a fast and effective way of losing unwanted flab and calories off your body? You don’t need to enroll in pricey fitness programs or fad diets to attain such goals. All it takes is to make a foolproof green tea diet plan that will suit not just your time and efforts, but also your daily habits.
Green tea is known for its fat-burning, calorie-rocking components. Think cathechins, amino acids, vitamins, folic acid and beta carotene. These awesome combination in green tea does not only play critical roles in weight loss but also in building cellular energy and immunity. With this in mind, starting a green tea diet plan should be done by integrating the said drink into your daily routine.
Why is my green tea diet plan so good?
Because I carefully picked up eight tips, to ensure reaping positive results to you. Let’s get started.
1. Replace your current beverages with green tea. Instead of drinking coffee or juice in the morning, replace these with a cup or two of green tea. Some weightwatchers widely suggest drinking up to 6 cups of green tea a day. If you’re new to the tea drinking narrative, try to do the shift gradually so as to NOT shock your system and allowing its own sweet time to adjust.
2. Learn the best time to drink green tea to achieve more effective results. Losing weight allows you to binge on tea to speed up the process of burning fats at the cellular level. Drinking a cup two hours before or after a meal is highly recommended. Experts further suggest to NEVER drink green tea with a meal as this is known to inhibit proper digestion. Doing so will also block iron absorption making you anemic in the long run. To add a kick, squeeze fresh lemon into your cup instead of adding sugar or cream.
3. It is also of utmost importance that you drink high quality green tea to achieve results. It’s no longer just about downing two or three cups in one setting, but more of drinking the right thing. What good is drinking copious amount of tea when it’s filled with impurities and fillers. One of the top producers of green tea is Japan, which also started the green tea revolution so to speak. This CHAGANJU- Uji Sencha Loose Leaf Green Tea, for instance, is certified USDA organic. This means zero pesticides, non-GMO, and zero fillers or toxic elements from cultivation to extraction. With that, you’re not only losing weight but also shifting your lifestyle to a whole new level.
4. Consider eliminating alcohol consumption. Drinking green tea definitely has a lot of benefits and rewards. However, drinking alcohol even when infrequent can easily wreak havoc to your body and mind. Alcohol is fattening. It can also cause various cardiovascular issues later on in life. If you are fond of drinking a Merlot or Pinot Noir, it is time to ditch that as green tea contains more EGCG antioxidants which is more powerful than resveratrol.
5. Eat a balanced diet and cut down on fat consumption. The low-fat diet has been a fodder for debates for decades But one thing remains constant though– too much of something is always not good. Instead, choose to consume healthy carbohydrates from whole grains, legumes, fruits and vegetables and protein from lean beef and pork as well as poultry, fish, eggs, nuts and seeds. Fat consumption, in a healthy diet, should only consist of a little chunk as it goes directly to your fat tissue and can be hard to eliminate. There is literally little work to absorb fat into the body as compared to other nutrients. While drinking green tea helps stimulate metabolism and fat-burning, try to lower down fat consumption, too.
6. Go slow on sugar, particularly refined ones. When there’s too much sugar in the body, insulin tend to spike up which in turn amplify cravings and create a wider storage for unnecessary fat deposits. When buying groceries, don’t be deceived by low-fat label. Check also for sugar content. When you drink green tea then, try to substitute sugar with honey or squeeze of lemon to add more kick to it.
7. Green tea heightens the body’s metabolism mechanism thus, it is wise to eat frequently but in smaller amounts. This works greatly as the green tea keeps your metabolite active, the body is also steadily fueled. By eating periodically and in small portions throughout the day, the body burns unwanted flab quickly with your steady energy supply. The idea is to cut large meals– breakfast, lunch and dinner– into smaller ones.
8. Don’t just drink, eat and sit– sweat it out! Exercise is still the best way to release toxins and other negative elements in the body. It also helps release endorphins (feel good hormones) essential in keeping the blues and stressors away.
Reap What You Sow
Do not believe in garnering results in a matter of days by just drinking copious amount of tea. The green tea diet plan main aim is to integrate the health drink into your daily routine. Shortcutting your way in turning flab to fab may only make your weight go yo-yoing on you. Gradually change your lifestyle by integrating green tea while changing bad habits and form good ones. When all these are done accordingly and with utmost commitment, you will definitely in for an astounding surprise in no time.
— FitnessViral (@FitnessViral) September 4, 2017